Need help now? Contact us via our website or call us at (952) 807-4761
|Anytime delivery||Distance fee|
|0 – 4 miles||$6|
|4 – 8 miles||$7|
|8 – 12 miles||$8|
|12 – 16 miles||$10|
|16 – 20 miles||$12|
|20 – 24 miles||$14|
|24 – 28 miles||$17|
|28 – 32 miles||$20|
|32 – 36 miles||$23|
|36 – 40 miles||$27|
|40 – 44 miles||$31|
|44 – 48 miles||$35|
|48 – 50 miles||$40|
* distance is rounded to the nearest mile
For orders within a specific time selected for pickup or delivery
|Deliver within 8 hours after order submitted||Distance fee + $2|
|Deliver within 6 hours after order submitted||Distance fee + $3|
|Deliver within 4 hours after order submitted||Distance fee + $4|
|ASAP (within 2 hours)||First mile – $9
Per additional mile $1.15
|Additional items/packages||$2 each|
Our Delivery Zones
We deliver within a 30 mile radius of Minneapolis, as shown below. For other areas, please call for availability and pricing.
Packages and items must be in a closed box or bag, for the protection of the retailer, customer, and driver. Plastic and paper bags are accepted, but they should be stapled or taped shut to prevent items from falling in or out.
The BoxHawk label generated after an order is submitted, needs to be printed and affixed to the package for easy identification by the driver.
Package Size Limits
We will pickup and deliver packages and other items up to 40 pounds and with a maximum size of 40 inches x 30 inches x 18 inches (about the size of the trunk of a small car).
If a package needs to be returned from a customers to the store, enter an order in with the customer’s location and contact information in the pickup section, and the store’s in the delivery section. Note on the package details what the item is and that it is a return.
Safety and Security
- All our drivers pass a background check, driving history check, and BoxHawk quality standard screening. Please call us with any questions or concerns about your delivery driver
- Drivers are instructed to complete a pickup and/or delivery only if they feel safe to do so. If there are any unsafe conditions or persons at the pickup or delivery site, the driver will not complete your order and appropriate action will be taken. Please call us with any issues or concerns.
- Collectible coins and stamps;
- Money, cash, bank bills, coins, currency, paper money, or negotiable instruments equivalent to cash, such as endorsed stocks, bonds, drafts, and cash letters;
- Postage stamps;
- All live animals of any kind;
- Animal carcasses or embryos;
- Human remains, organs, body parts, or embryos;
- Shipments or commodities that are prohibited by applicable local, state, or federal law, or that require BoxHawk to obtain a specific local, state, or federal license for their transportation;
- Shipments that may cause damage or delay to equipment, personnel, or other commodities;
- Lottery tickets and gambling devices, where prohibited by local and state authorities;
- Hazardous waste, including medical waste;
- Packages that are wet or leaking;
- Pornographic material that is prohibited by law;
- Biological products;
- Weapons of any kind, including knives or firearms;
- Etiologic agents;
- Household waste, garbage, or industrial waste;
- Liquids in bulk, requiring liquid tankers;
- Revenue or tax stamps;
- Tires that are in any condition other than new;
- Valuable papers of any kind;
- Commodities that by nature are inherently dangerous or prone to causing damage the market value of which is variable and difficult to ascertain;
- Antiques, museum exhibits, art, or any commodity that is rare in nature and whose rarity contributes to its value;
- Precious metals and jewelry;
- Stocks, bonds, bond coupons, bearer bonds, cash letters, food stamps, travelers checks, money orders, or prepaid calling cards; or
- Any item prohibited by federal, state, or local law or regulation.